Friday, May 6, 2011

House Pics and Stuff

So at long last some pics of the place I'm staying. Pretty nice eh?
I think it looks like a ski lodge. And this is the place for that. Great skiing! But it's right near Chicken Creek so I'll be doing some fishing too. Once I get my fishing rod from Vancouver. Also will be nice to get my golf clubs so I can use the golf courses that have recently just opened up. For the first time I'll have all my stuff in one place. That'll be nice.
Notice the big deck on the house. I'm REALLY looking forward to some barbecuing this summer. You are all invited!


This is a pic of the two cards I got for the family I stayed with when I first came back to Canada. In the ther house with the pretty red truck. That pic was on my other blog.
Meg finished her 2nd year of accounting school, (I think), and was on a team that had an accounting competition of some sort. They WON!

And this is the card for Norm and Andrea. They're the residents of the house in my other blog and drivers of the pretty red truck. Well, Norm is the main driver and he lets the gals drive it now and then. They're lots of fun and super nice.


How about the art work eh? I got some of those 3D stickers and then added a little of my own artwork and the clever verbage. And for the low, low cost of a comment or two on my blog, maybe you TOO will receive a card like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment