Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Big Shirt

So I'm watching "The Big Short" and I see this:

Now you tell me that is not the exact same shirt as this:

Anh? Isn't it? Eh? I got this shirt many years ago at that shirt place a couple doors down from Itaewon McDonald's. I was wearing it THIS year and went into the store and the guy recognized that I had bought it there. So it's not that common. I've never seen another like it anywhere. Until now.

Spooky!

By the way, watch this movie. I think it should get the Academy Award for best picture. Steve Carrel's character had two classic lines: 1. "These people are all getting screwed and they're walking around like they're in an Enya video!" And then later after he meets a "synthetic CDO" salesman he says, "I am going to try to find moral redemption... at the roulette table."

While you're at it watch "Inside Job." Both movies will make you shake your head at the moral depravity within the biggest businesses in the world - banks.

I also saw "The Martian." It was good, but it made me crave potatoes.

But the shirt thing... unvelievable, eh? From now on I'm calling that movie, "The Big Shirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment