Thursday, May 26, 2016

Bitching about bitches

I'm up too early again. I don't work till 3:30 PM and I'm up before 6 a lot. Today it's 6 something, so I got a little extra sleep. But, because the earliest I can eat supper is about 10 PM, I went to bed only a few hours after eating last night and woke up at 3 with brutal reflux. So slept part of the night sitting up in bed. All that being said, I DO like the schedule here. It's nice never being woken up by the alarm in the early morning.

THAT being said, I was awakened by something worse this morning. The dog lady's newest dog. I think it's new. These noises are new. I've never heard noises like these from a dog before. Not one of hers, not ANY dog! They started yesterday morning. I wasn't woken up by the noises but the entire time I was preparing for work I heard this horrible caterwauling. Hours and hours non stop! Sometimes it sounds like a car screeching to a stop; sometimes it sounds like someone stretching the top of a balloon and slowly and noisily letting the air out; sometimes it sounds like someone rubbing a balloon on a chalkboard... you get the idea. It's beyond annoying. It's intrusive. For the entire neighbourhood. And when I got home at 9:30ish, the dog was still at it. Until I went to bed at around 1. And I had DREAMS last night which included this screeching! My brother, Mark was training his screeching dog and I lived downstairs from him. I closed my door to block out the noise and Mark and my sister, Jen, thought I was doing it to help with the training. So they were laughing at me and saying, "You don't have to close your door, Dave." Yes, this pocket rodent's shrieking made its way into my DREAMS!!!

But here in Korea, where noise bylaws are not a thing any more than people who give a shit about loud noises they are responsible for, nothing can be done. It brings me back to my first year in Korea when I found out about how noisy it is here. MY neighbour, a prostitute, who was a (fake) screamer, so not the best of neighbours to have for a single dude, bought herself an accessory. A little, white poodle puppy. When she was out, slamming soju shots and singing songs with Salarymen, I was trying to sleep. My first year I taught before school and after school. My first classes were often at 6 AM. I had days when I met my hustling housemate when I was going to work and she was just coming home. On those days at least I was spared HER phony screaming cuz I'd be teaching while she earned her rent money. I don't know which was worse! I actually yelled once or twice, "Come on! NObody can be drunk enough to think that's not fake!" And she DID occasionally stifle her thespian wailings. But the dog - that was a different story. Howling and wailing and whimpering and whining the whole time she was gone! Everybody in the building, it was three story apartment building with two units on each floor, talking to the dog through the door, slipping food under the door and doing everything we could to get it to shut up. One day the guy on the top floor, who was a foreign ESL teacher like me, drew a picture of a poodle hanging by its neck from a noose and taped it to my noisy neighbour's door. But that didn't help. I don't know what became of the dog. It probably lost its value as an accessory by losing its puppy status and becoming a much less adorable dog. And, was dumped in a field somewhere. To be rescued by a dog lady such as the one I NOW have as a next door neighbour.

I have a theory that that's where she gets all her dogs. I've seen her walking 7 at a time and she has at least 2 Filipino helpers who I've seen walking the dogs and heard yelling at them to shut up in Tagalog. Bless their cotton socks! She probably has a dozen. Or more. Dogs, not Filipino helpers. I've seen massive bags of dog food in her garbage only a few days apart.

The dog's noises are not as big a deal now. It's 8 o'clock and some city employee is working a jackhammer a block away so I wasn't going to sleep any longer anyway. It's still at it though. Howling and screeching and just when you think it's going to stop, it's back again.

Sorta like THIS bitch.

If you still haven't seen the video and are one of the people who still don't see this public servant serving herself and not the public she is supposed to, trying to get her 15 minutes at the expense of all Canadians, particularly the terminally ill and 65-year-old men, as the bullying, manipulative bitch she is, then, HEY, how's it goin', eh? A fellow brainwashed Canuck! Hang on a sec while I finish my hilarious attack on the unassailable sanctity of the Canadian vagina. Or in this case, tit. Here it is, the Brosseau Bosom Bump.

As one comment stated, "How is this anything?" I'll tell you how: It's because of the pussification of Canada, that's how. That term is absolutely perfect! It's not just the women of Canada tediously waterboarding Canadian citizens over the years demanding this right and that, it's the wearing down of Canadian men to submissive nubs who now just instinctively GIVE them what they want. And this vid is just one example of what you get when women are in control. I'm not going to cheapen my argument with any comments here about how the beaver is our national animal. Hmmmm... well, I guess I am.

Justin Trudeau, NOOOObody is a bigger advocate for women's rights! He appointed 15 women and 15 men to his cabinet no matter who the best candidates might have been. To further prove my point, there is not a single Canadian, male or female, who would assume from the previous statement, that I meant there should have been more women appointed. That's just not how Canadians have been trained to roll. Trudeau not only refers to himself as a feminist, but actually urges all men in Canada to follow suit. And as I've said to feminists who agreed, that doesn't mean we should support equality, otherwise the term would be "equalist" or something like that. Feminists are all about females. If they can tilt the scales in their favour, they do. And they have in Canada.

Back to the vid. Is there ANYbody out there who didn't see this?

"Oh my arm! It's broken!" I saw, "Oh my tit! It's broken!" Then the apologies and the speeches, wasting time that was supposed to be used in voting for or against an assisted suicide bill. A bill mostly for people who are feeling pain so bad they would sooner die. But this woman, who, let's face it, was lucky to escape this perilous situation with her life!!!!, took priority. OINC! Over here we have a saying, "OINK. Only in Korea." This is an OINC only in Canada moment.

Let me also mention again the first year university class, Bullying 101, crowding, nudging, blocking, and "whoops-sorry-didn't-see-you-there" ing of 65-year-old Gord Brown. Ignored. And don't kid yourself, the incident is strategically being referred to as "manhandling" as often as possible. Slowly eroding any possible dissenting opinions. Drip...drip...drip. Like Chinese water torture. Canada, China, what's the diff? Well I don't live there in Chinada any more. I am over here in Asia where the Chinese aren't so effective.

Anyway, I commented on a Canadian friend's post about this woman. He is married with two daughters so, well played, my friend. You have no choice but to take her side. Or at least appear to while they still allow you to have one beer and watch one hour of hockey on the weekend if your chores are all done. Well played.

But I commented on the post because in it Baby Brosseau explains why she left the House of Commons, leaving all the people she represents, without representation in the House, because she was just too overwhelmed by the bump. OVERWHELMED! Then in the same post she mentions that she is a TOUGH lady! Well I just couldn't let that go! This aggression will not stand, man!

Not even a tough woman, but an average woman should be able to withstand worse. This bump was no more than one would receive, say, at a good rock concert, on any Asian transit, Christmas shopping, moving toward a newly opening check-out counter at Wal-Mart, even a good motorboating for crying out loud! Those things are MADE to be bitten, sucked and hammered around by babies. There is no reason to be overwhelmed here. She SEES Gord Brown and I think actually communicates with him, but that doesn't stop her from blocking him. If you are engaging in bullying, don't bitch if you take a few bumps.

Oh, sorry. What am I thinking? That's a MALE bully. Females are allowed to bully. In fact, they are allowed to do whatever they want, point it out, taunt you and expect nothing. Bill Burr says it better than I can.

Check this out:

Look at that photo! Is that not just plain taunting? This is the Huffington Post, by the way. Saying, "Hey, we ONLY hire women! Nyah, nyah!" Now, I gotta be careful how I say this next thing... Any man hits, rapes, kills a woman and it is commonly assumed that it's because she's a woman. This happens all the time and is rarely if ever questioned. But I dare you, I DOUBLE DOG DARE you to say that any of these ladies were hired because they're women! If you do, pack a lunch.

The most hilarious thing about this, and the absolute cherry on top of my argument today, was, I saw this picture on an internet meme. It proudly proclaimed that "This is a Huffpost editor's meeting. Notice anything?" See? Taunting. Absolute taunting. But the best part was a comment posted by a black woman that said, "Ya'll don't hire black people?" But, of course, so as not to totally offend a pack of women with her rightness, she added an lol.

And all these Heart of Darkness speeches made about the HORROR of the tit bump; all the latest yelping about why she has to justify how hard she was bumped; all the people saying anything against her being accused of misogyny; all the internet memes painting her now as a victim of violence against women; these are all AFTER several profuse apologies, by the way. You can't just apologize to a woman, they've learned not so settle for that. She is going to milk this until she gets her picture on the new Canadian 5 dollar coin! And all the men of Canada who secretly believe this woman is just a manipulative bitch can do about it is go to a strip bar and put her 5 dollar coin between the beautiful tits of a stripper. "Yeah! Take THAT, Baby Brosseau!"

Yeah strippers. There are some more victims of us terrible men! Suffering through their 15,000 dollar workweeks being undermined and objectified. Men are such assholes!

I can't figure out one thing: Is this Brosseau screaming bloody murder more like the neighbour lady's dog, who was probably messed up in the head by being a young Korean girl's belonging, or is it more like the exaggerated squealing of the whore I lived a paper thin wall away from?

At any rate, it's now 11 and the dog has stopped whining. Long before Miss Brosseau. All I can hope is that ONE woman in Canada sees things the way I do and walks up to Brosseau and blasts her in the face. Maybe she'll admit that sheeeeeeeeeeeees bein' kind of a dick.

I doubt it. Anyhoo, the dog is still whining. Just as I got into bed to try to take a nap it started again. Then the neighbourhood evangelists knocked on my door. I'm not kidding. So the whining continues.

Rest assured my dear readers, I will NEVER stop MY whining. I'll outwhine this chick, you can be sure. I'm relentless too. Ekk gek gek gek gek. lol Like Bill Burr's robot I'll keep banging away at this blog until the internet is shut down by Big Brother. On that you can depend.

No comments:

Post a Comment